contact

marenshus(at)googlemail(dot)com

Freitag, 17. Juli 2009

Veronica


Kommentare:

kathrin hat gesagt…

ein Maren Edelfoto :-)))

Caio Fernandes hat gesagt…

is veronica the name of this flower ?
it is so delicated and feminine ...

maren hat gesagt…

yes, Caio, it is. But by the way... all my Flowers have names :)

When I started to plant roses, my first rose has having a blossom and I went into the house to tell my darling... "have you seen?! Crystal has a blossom!" and he said with a smile.. "No, but you havent introduce Crystal to me!" :)

Caio Fernandes hat gesagt…

this is a good lovely story . good idea to give name to the flowers ... they deserve .
you know ..... your blogs are a huge gift for me alread , and it is changing my life for better . don't need to give me any thing extra your inspiration.if you want my adress for any thing , i would be glad to give you . send me a email :
meinwelt22@hotmail.com
thanks for all .

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ein wunderschönes Foto!!!
Viele Grüsse von Sabine

Andy hat gesagt…

Die sehen ja aus wie getunte Lavendel